Pain in the !@#

Discuss whatever You'd like here.. except stuff that break the forum's rules, but try to stay on topic.

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:33 am

A steel beam fell from a wall it was leaned up against. As my friend pointed out one step back and it would have crushed my head but one step forward and it would have missed me. Lucks not bad it's just not good. The beam sliced the only part of my back sticking out, yep my butt. It gouged about an 8 inch gash down my bum. Ripped my new pants and blood was running down my leg into my shoe.

I padded up my car seat with newspaper and paper towels and headed back to the hotel. In severe pain and my bloody ass hanging out for all to see I made my way to the hotel room. Only to have my key not work. :mad: .

Cut, bleeding, and pain in every step I made it to the office. The management cut my access because my room expired earlier in the day. Needless to say I stood there bleeding on the carpet and began to teach the manager all the different ways you can use 4 letter words since I had already paid in advance.

I finally managed to get into my room, get cleaned up, changed, and down to the pharmacy for dressing and meds. The cheeks alot sore and hard to walk, nearly impossible to sit but I think I'm past the worst part...human interference....

SPYDAVE
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SPYDAVE » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:41 am

Ouch!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune there SL!

That's a pretty tender area ... ((2))

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:49 am

Better the back than the front. HBO can keep the Sopranos :grin:

Belladonna

Post by Belladonna » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:52 pm

Ow ow ow! That sounds nasty. Steel beam, huh? That's an interesting story. You sure you didn't just trip on the stairs and snag your butt on a jagged one? :))

I'd offer to kiss the booboo like I do with my kids, but for some reason I'm going to be mean and keep my lips far away from you. :P

SPYDAVE
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SPYDAVE » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:55 pm

SparedLife wrote: Better the back than the front. HBO can keep the Sopranos :grin:
Always looking for the positive in things ... excellent quality you have there SL!

Spawn
Admin
Admin

Post by Spawn » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:11 pm

Ouch! You're lucky after all! I know a lot about pain in the !@# after falling down from a roof a few years ago.. I don't envy you there

Hope the butt is healing well :)

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:46 pm

SPYDAVE wrote:
SparedLife wrote: Better the back than the front. HBO can keep the Sopranos? :grin:
Always looking for the positive in things ... excellent quality you have there SL!
I just turn the other cheek. :lol:

My friend wanted to pick me up and take me to the hospital to get it sewed up. I said no because what would I tell them

doctor - "and what seems to be the problem"

me - "I just need my ass sewn shut"

Anyway it's very sore but I have it padded really well. The deeper cut area still has a tendency to bleed when I bump it.
I'd offer to kiss the booboo like I do with my kids, but for some reason I'm going to be mean and keep my lips far away from you.
It's the kind thought that counts, thanks for the sympathy.

Ouch! You're lucky after all! I know a lot about pain in the !@# after falling down from a roof a few years ago.. I don't envy you there
I know someone who fell off a roof and landed on a picket fence. At least mine will heal with minimal scarring if any but that picket fence left a sizeable scar in her.

Spawn
Admin
Admin

Post by Spawn » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:07 am

Sparedlife wrote:I know someone who fell off a roof and landed on a picket fence. At least mine will heal with minimal scarring if any but that picket fence left a sizeable scar in her.
Double ouch :blink:

Legbat
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Legbat » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:08 pm

Losing your head might have been better than suffering through all the puns tossed your way since. Your close-call has really made you the butt of several people's jokes and I wouldn't take that abuse sitting down! (Not that you can) lol

Seriously though, sorry about the mishap SL. That's pretty scary to think about how close you came to serious injury or even worse...

SPYDAVE
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SPYDAVE » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:54 pm

SparedLife wrote: I know someone who fell off a roof and landed on a picket fence. At least mine will heal with minimal scarring if any but that picket fence left a sizeable scar in her.
... And she took it ...

Dude! ... You've got to give me this gal's # (PM me!) ...

*OK sorry ... tasteless joke at another's expense ... couldn't resist*

Fatty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Fatty » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:56 pm

Go take a cold shower dude! :P

Sorry to hear about your incident Spared, hope you heal quickly as possible.

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:43 am

Your close-call has really made you the butt of several people's jokes and I wouldn't take that abuse sitting down! (Not that you can) lol
All well that ENDS well, everything is healing fine. Sorry to say the personal attention I (or I should say my ass ) was getting has decreased back to near normal since it's been healing so well.
... And she took it ...
Yeah, I like them tough and a little crazy too. Most of the women I've dated are bikers, truckers, or strippers. Not to many Barbie's over the years.

Belladonna

Post by Belladonna » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:33 pm

You are such a riot, SparedLife. :))

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:36 am

:P

Funny thing, one of the workers pointed out that I put my hand over my butt whenever I pass that area. I wasn't even aware I was doing it until he said something. Now I'm going to have to make a conscious attempt to stop it from becoming a habit. I certainly don't want to walk around with my palm resting on a cheek.

Belladonna

Post by Belladonna » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:03 pm

*giggles*
That's too funny!

Back when I was in high school I got hit with a hardball in the mouth and it knocked two teeth back and killed the one. Blacked me out for a moment... was a line drive right to my face, I was pitching. For well over a year, whenever I heard the crack of a ball hitting a bat I would duck. Needless to say, my teenage friends had a fun time with teasing me about that.

So keep that hand off your behind! :lol:

jedwabna poszewka 50x60