Give the player items by commands

Lithtech 2.1 / 2.2

Spawn
Admin
Admin

Give the player items by commands

Post by Spawn » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:20 am

In single player missions you would for instance use the message msg player (acquireWeapon ak47) to give the player a AK47 without having to pick up a weapon item. These messages can be sent from objects like worldproperties, triggers, gamestartpoints and worldmodels.

However, if you're building a multiplayer level you wanna make sure that you leave out the msg player bit. Because multiplayer has more than one player object. If you send a full msg player (acquireWeapon ak47) message like you do in single player, you'll give every player the same item at the same time (unless you actually want that to happen).

Unfortunatly, objects that can send a partial message like acquireWeapon ak47 seems to be limited. A door object will not work as far a I know. Triggers however, do this job perfectly.

then would want to relay on triggers to send the commands for you.
acquire.png

The trigger doesn't need a TargetName to function.

Ammo can be added to the weapon by adding a comma then ammotype: AcquireWeapon P38,9mm phos. Not sure how to set a amount of ammo yet, but this gives you 10 shots.

You can also acquire other items by similar commands:

msg player (AcquireAmmo .38 phos); example for ammo
msg player (acquireGear Body armor); example for gear
msg player (fullhealth); for max health

There is also a AcquireMod command, but I still haven't made that work in nolf1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TP555 1981
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Give the player items by commands

Post by TP555 1981 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:26 am

Hi

Do you know this Command to show more Blood : mpexorbitantamounts ?
Works too with German Blood Patch. !

And i have seen Nolf 1 have a Console : +consoleenable 1 can open with Ö on a German Keyboard , but not Tested yet

Source:
https://www.mogelpower.de/cheats/No-One ... _8456.html

Or do you remember some Mods from URA with Sound Commands :D ?

jedwabna poszewka 50x60