Connection?

General Nolf1

Broken
More Advanced Member
More Advanced Member

Post by Broken » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:23 pm

Hello,

I bought a computer yesterday and everything works fine. I installed NOLF and everything went ok. But when I wanted to play online I lag. Now there are 2 computers that play nolf my bro's and mine ( which i bought yesterday ) . When we play together I have lag but also when I play alone my pinger is higher then when i played on my bro's computer and lag.
Now I dont know what this is could it be my computer this is the info I can give about the computer:

Intel ? Pentium 4 CPU 2.93 GHz
Windows XP , Service Pack 2 Direct X 9.0c
1 gb DDR2-SDRAM
200 gb hard disk
NVIDIA Geforce 6200se Turbocache PCI-Express x16

The videocard isnt that good but should be good enough for nolf also I have this problem for cod 2 but the videocard should be good enough for cod 2 too and the rest is good I think...Also we have very good internet my ping was 40-60 now it jumps from 40-90.. Is it because there are more computers connected with the same game? If so why do I still have lag when I play alone and what can I do about it?

Thnx alot if someone can help me,

Grtz,

Fantasy

sonic goo

Post by sonic goo » Mon May 01, 2006 9:36 am

Is there a difference with anything else than NOLF? How about when you both download the same thing from the same site? Is there a difference in download speed then?

Broken
More Advanced Member
More Advanced Member

Post by Broken » Wed May 03, 2006 2:35 pm

Nope goes the same but I have found the problem. It was the screen itself the combination of the screen and the computer is bad. The PC is a new version of HP like I said and the screen is the old one of my bro 2 years old. I'll have to buy a new screen.

Thnx for the help,

Grtz,

Broken

jedwabna poszewka 50x60