Hacker me ?!?

Discuss whatever You'd like here.. except stuff that break the forum's rules, but try to stay on topic.

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Fri May 20, 2005 5:26 am

Unbelievable but yes it's true, the intelligent folks at the serene screen aquarium site have me pegged to the T. To make things worse I'm a gruesome hacker.

This is my PM to and from their moderator:
It was removed. We do not allow discussion of "hacks" and modifications to the Aquarium, especially ones as gruesome as that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparedLife
Perhaps you can tell me what happened to my 1st post yesterday? I posted a fish skeleton mod but I don't see it now. Was I in violation of some rule and it was deleted or am I a victim of a forum hiccup?
My very first post and I got nailed. This was for my fishbones mod to the aquarium. One that I was very proud of. I thought user made fish for the aquarium would be a good idea. Guess I was wrong, what was I thinking.

SPYDAVE
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SPYDAVE » Fri May 20, 2005 1:48 pm

OK ... that's just sick and wrong!

Spawn, please delete this thread!!!

:P

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Sat May 21, 2005 3:59 am

Apparantly the guy who made this screensaver believes it to be his Mona Lisa and does not want it desecrated with such fowl and hideous looking fish.

What can I say. I'm taking therapy now to try and correct this....must make lovely fish....pretty fish...arghhhh

As part of my protest against this form of art police-ing I have had my account deleted at their forum and next I will set the screensaver cd on fire while chanting long live modders.

Belladonna

Post by Belladonna » Mon May 23, 2005 1:10 am

*giggles* Personally, I think it's hysterical.

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Mon May 30, 2005 6:11 am

Maybe I should have posted something a little less morbid on my first post.

like this camo :

jedwabna poszewka 50x60