Pegasus Firehouse map

general Contract Jack

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Pegasus Firehouse map

Post by SparedLife » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:13 am

I've been having a blast playing that map. Outstanding!!

I need to get into a game with someone so I can get some Evel Kneivel screenshots :thumb:

I took the chopper to the roof and made some jumps, not sure how the momentum is but it looks like it drops like a rock when it hits air. Still would like to see a screenshot from the ground.

Legbat
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Legbat » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:20 am

:grin: Why thank you!

Spawn, Fatty, Wondy and some other folks showed up to play over the weekend - maybe we can try to hook up again on Sunday and then take some screenies for posting.

BTW - How did you get up there?

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:27 am

Rats the server is offline again. I think it was overloaded with downloads this time.
I rode it most of the way up. You have 2 boxes at the top used like stepping stones to get to the roof. Get up on the first box, use, un-use. The bike stays on the box if you move it just right. Repeat for second box and roof.

On the other side of the map you have a ladder which doesn't allow for this technique but I did get the bike perched on the top of the door. Had the roof been a little lower I could have got it up from the door.

On my site are several screenshots of places I put Coty's bike. Whenever the server decides to work again check them out.

Wondy

Post by Wondy » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:31 pm

Legbat wrote: :grin: Why thank you!

Spawn, Fatty, Wondy and some other folks showed up to play over the weekend - maybe we can try to hook up again on Sunday and then take some screenies for posting.

I may be a bit late but I definitely want to play again. I'm ready for some action now! I've been wanting to get some screens to get up. ((awwsmile))

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:46 am

Wondy wrote:
Legbat wrote: :grin: Why thank you!

I may be a bit late but I definitely want to play again. I'm ready for some action now! I've been wanting to get some screens to get up. ((awwsmile))
I would be pleased to be in a game with you again, it has been to long.

sonic goo

Post by sonic goo » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:43 pm

Will this one be ported to NOLF2? Will there be a version for FEAR? (I actually have an idea for a firehouse map for FEAR, depending on the tools and my time, of course, and wouldn't want to double with you.)

jedwabna poszewka 50x60