Lithtech Games

Talk about other games in here

Coty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Coty » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:55 pm

Mistmare is a Lithtech Jupiter game. It is some kind of adventure game. Goggle it. I don't have a link right off hand. This game looks nothing like any Lithtech I've ever seen. I played it a little bit, then started to remove it. During the removal I noticed it was deleting ltb and dtx files so I installed it again to see for sure.

Here is what I like about this game. You can switch from 1 'st person to 3 'rd person. It does it very well using the TAB key. The camera has collision detection too. When player is close to a wall and move with his back to the wall in 3 'rd person, the camera moves in closer to the player and doesn't go through the wall letting you see the other side. I love this!!! I wish it were in CJ. Overall the graphics are good. The HUD is great. I plan on playing this one some more. I would love to see BA put this third person view in CJ. If I could, I certainly would.

This first pic is me in 1 'st person view. The second one is me in 3 'rd person view. My back is against the wall and the camera moves in closer to me. This is about where I would like it normally. This third one is me watching the man build the boat. The camera is actually out too far like this. I would like CJ to have the camera looking over my shoulder all the time, like in the second pic. We could look around corners if the camera was about 3 feet from our shoulders. Well, its just a thought, but Axrel tribe did a great job on this Jupiter Adventure game. I just don't like to play them. But I think I will try this one.

Image Image Image

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:23 am

try this it has a lot of demos

gamershell

Coty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Coty » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:07 am

Thanks! nice link :)

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:10 am

I saw another adventure type game at target for $19.98 that was Lithtech but I forgot the name already. I am going back this week to see if it's still there and lower in price.

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:09 pm

I was checking out Mr. mouses' site and saw this link:

exractor.ru

While reading through the list of games I noticed LithUNwrap for a russian named game. also Nichimen Nendo

Among the listing is
No One Lives Forever (which BTW does list BA's Winrez)

jedwabna poszewka 50x60