Models and Lithtech

Lithtech Jupiter engine

SPYDAVE
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SPYDAVE » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:23 am

Coty wrote: I'll be glad to hold off releasing the mod a couple of days if you want to make a 'SpyDave' skin for it. :) I]ll get you a uv mask too, if you like. It would make it easier to see exactly where the poly's are for a better fit.

http://coty.port5.com/dedit/downloads/NOLF/jag.htm

Reload that page and click on the small punisher pic to get the uv mask in tga. The link to the most recent version of the mod is also on the bottom LithWorld Icon.
You want to hear something funny ... When I saw that I thought back to my early modding days ... (the first thing I did modding a game was to put my face and a dm buddy mine face on our player models) ... and I thought that would be so cool to put my face on the Punisher's body! (A true "SPYDAVE" skin!)

... Well I don't know if I want to do that ... but I might have a look and see what I come up with. But I don't want you to hold me to it ... I've finally have freed up some time this weekend and was planning on jumping into these tutorials! :D

When were you wanting to release it?

Coty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Coty » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:43 am

I'm really finished. I was going to probably release it Sunday, this weekend ok?

SPYDAVE
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SPYDAVE » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:20 am

Yeah of course ... I wouldn't want you waiting on me ... but I do appreciate the offer. :thumb:

Alot of people are really going to like this I think!

Coty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Coty » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:55 am

http://coty.port5.com/dedit/downloads/tut_misc.htm

This is some misc. things I learned about importing meshes into Maya and thought I would pass it on so you don't have to go through the hassle I did, back in the day, to find out what it was I was doing wrong.

Coty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Coty » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:52 am

SpyDave

I put the maya binary of Punisher in the Punisher.rar so you need to download the punisher pic again to get it. This should help you be able to better see how the skin will look on the model, or you can export it out as obj and load it into whatever modeling program you want, like tattoo, or misfit modeler.

Misfit Modeler is really cool for free. For ms3d, lwo, and obj conversions.

http://www.misfitcode.com/misfitmodel3d/

The tattoo link is broken. That was a good program too.

Coty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Coty » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:26 am

Where's my SpyDave skin? :)

You need another day or 2?

SPYDAVE
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SPYDAVE » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:42 pm

Whoops ... sorry Coty you misunderstood me (of course I do have a problem about being clear about things) ... :(

When I said "I wouldn't want you waiting on me ... but I do appreciate the offer.
"

I meant that I would like to do a skin for the mod ... but I have no idea when I could get to it and not to wait on me about releasing the mod.

Sorry for the confusion, but go ahead and release the mod. I know it will be a big hit! :D

Coty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Coty » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:14 pm

LoL :)

Ok man, I was just hopeful that a SpyDave skin was in the works. As I was making the mod I was thinking, "Wouldn't it be nice if there was a SpyDave and a Wonder Woman skin for this mod."

I has been put up here at Spawnsites forum. If everything goes ok, I will pass it on to NG and Unity.

Thanks Guys :)

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:37 am

Did this for Wondy back in the NOLF1 days

Coty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Coty » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:43 am

That would have been a good one Spared.

jedwabna poszewka 50x60