Admin
Admin

Post by Spawn » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:07 pm

It looks really cool spared :thumb:

Nice work B)

Belladonna

Post by Belladonna » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:34 am

Looks so neat!!

If I host this, will other maps be affected too or is it just that one DM map?

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:12 am

The map I used makes an excellant Christmas map and everything was done directly for it but any map can be used with the mod.
The characters are DM characters so any map used while running this mod will have these models.
The power ups and pickup weapons (presents) are also universal to any map used while running the mod.
The cabin textures may be used in other maps since they are still the original names of textures used in Siberia.

The only things I can think of that won't show up in the woodland (for instance) map would be the gingerbread house and the snowmobile. Everything else (presents, characters) should work.

One other thing..The characters are defined in the Deathmatch section of Modelbutes so there may be variations to the available models in the other types of MP play.

Belladonna

Post by Belladonna » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:12 am

I owe you an apology, SparedLife. I fully intended to put up a server for Christmas with your cool mod but I never did. Between being very busy the week before as well as sick, there is a lot I didn't do for the holidays that I planned to. It sure looked like a cool mod to play too. Maybe I'll do a Christmas in July to freak everyone out, that could be fun. Again, sorry about being so lame. :bonk:

PS - forgot to mention before, love your Firefly signature! :D

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:11 am

Belladonna wrote: I owe you an apology, SparedLife. I fully intended to put up a server for Christmas with your cool mod but I never did. Between being very busy the week before as well as sick, there is a lot I didn't do for the holidays that I planned to. It sure looked like a cool mod to play too. Maybe I'll do a Christmas in July to freak everyone out, that could be fun. Again, sorry about being so lame. :bonk:

PS - forgot to mention before, love your Firefly signature! :D
No apology needed. I do this for fun and provide the mods/skins to the whole community in hopes someone will get as much fun using them as I had making them. There is no "you must" in anything I have but everything I have is "you can". The decision on who plays my mods/skins is strictly up to the gaming communities not me but thank you for the interest. I'd be a liar if I said it wasn't an ego booster to have someone use my stuff.

The pic in my signature is from Serenity. I've never actually seen any Firefly episodes. I saw the Serenity movie and instantly became a fan of Summer Glau. I am trying to build up enough courage to watch the Firefly series but am worried it might be a let down.

Belladonna

Post by Belladonna » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:45 am

I know there was no obligation to using the mod, but when I say I plan to do something I feel bad when I don't follow through. I know how much it means to the creators to see their work being played. :)

Oh yeah, the movie had a different name from the series, I forgot about that. Watch the series if you can, it really isn't all that different from the movie with the exception that you don't see Summer using her 'super powers' hardly at all. She's still pretty mentally screwed up in the series. Give it a try, I don't think you'll be sad you have.

jedwabna poszewka 50x60